Tri-County Regional Planning Commission has expanded its sponsorship opportunities for 2019!
Our Prime Sponsorships now allow your organization to support ALL of our events and publications throughout the entire year, including:
- Our ANNUAL LUNCHEON, a great opportunity for elected leaders, municipal officials, planners, developers, engineers and others to dine together, network and discuss the region’s future.
- Our EDUCATION & TRAINING programs, offering multiple ways to expand your knowledge and earn professional continuing education credits.
- Our PREMIER PROJECT AWARDS, which recognize planning excellence in Dauphin County.
- Our now-quarterly TCRPC NEWSLETTER, featuring news and updates about our diverse projects, education and training programs, upcoming events and much more.
In the near future we also plan to announce a new outreach effort for 2019 to engage and educate citizens -- including young people -- about planning issues across the Tri-County region. As a sponsor, your organization will be included in all promotional materials and event participation for this program.
Keep an eye on our website for more info!
NEW & EASY WAY TO BECOME A 2019 TCRPC SPONSOR:
- View the sponsorship levels available to your organization in our 2019 Sponsorship Brochure, or use the handy chart at right for comparison. Both include the BENEFITS you’ll receive thanks to your generosity.
- Please note there are only 1 Gold, 2 Silver and 3 Bronze sponsorships available. (We'll update this page as their availability changes.) The Regional, Newsletter and Shout-Out Special sponsorships are unlimited.
- Using the Sponsorship Form below, select your sponsorship level, fill in the required info, check the Sponsorship Agreement box, and click the orange Submit button.
- We'll email you an invoice that will allow you to send us a check or pay with a credit card via PayPal (no membership required).
- Questions? Email Communications Coordinator Larry Portzline or call him at (717) 234-2639.
* Required fields