- $100,000 now available to support local planning projects through TCRPC's Regional Connections Grant Program. Apply here by 6/1.
- Dauphin County Planning Commission's 2016 Annual Report now available online.
- HATS 2016 Annual Report now available online.
More news ...
- Please join us for our 2017 luncheon on Thu 5/4 at the Sheraton Hershey Harrisburg Hotel. Keynote Speaker: PennDOT Secretary Leslie Richards. Click here to register!
- Sign up for our next Lunch & Learn session on Wed 4/12 -- "Planning with School Districts: A Neighborhood Model Approach."
- Share your community's transportation priorities for PennDOT's 12-year plan and HATS' TIP update by clicking here and taking the survey (deadline 4/19).
- HATS is updating its public participation plan and is requesting your input on the draft document. Click for more info.